- Free Virtual PBXConnect your hardware phones and
softphone together at no extra cost.
- SIP / IAX Trunking for PBXConnect your Software PBX to our
platform for your communications.
- Wholesale VoIPBenefit from our reliable platform and
competitive rates for a large volume.
- Affiliates & Referral ProgramPartner with us to earn unlimited income with our affiliate program.
Q: Are there any setup fees?A:
Subscribing and activating an account with our services is free.
Fees apply to your plan and DID number (!!service_pricing|3!! per month per number plus tax).
Q: What are your privacy policies ?A:
You can view our privacy policies here.
Q: How do I configure my account?A:
Please see our animated guide: support.voicemeup.com/guides/config/Configuration_demo.htm
Please note that this guide is a bit outdated. It is however still very useful to figure out the minimal setup steps required to get up and running.
We recommend using proxy server sip-slb.voicemeup.com for your peer if you are using a PBX.
We recommend using proxy server sip-mtl-02.voicemeup.com for your peer if you are using a IP phone or softphone.
Q: How can I change the correspondence/email language?A:
To change the correspondence/email language, follow these steps:
- Login to your client account.
- Click on "Account".
- Click on "Account Preferences".
- Click on the tab "Correspondences".
- Select your "Preferred Language", English or Français.
- Click "Save".
Q: Can I test your service before signing up?A:
Unfortunately, you must open a VoiceMeUp account to test the service. If you select the "Essential A La Carte" calling plan, it will allow you make outgoing calls and charge you as you go however, the system requires a deposit in order to activate the plan.No commitment and a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (refund of the balance remaining in the account).Please note that we operate on a prepaid basis and you must have funds available to your account in order to make calls.